HELLO U.V.M. STUDENTS
Welcome to this blog where we will be working on.I hope you do well during this course.Remember to check it whenever I ask you to in order to complete the tasks for homework.Don't hesitate to ask for help everytime you need it.
Have a nice term!
Welcome to this blog where we will be working on.I hope you do well during this course.Remember to check it whenever I ask you to in order to complete the tasks for homework.Don't hesitate to ask for help everytime you need it.
Have a nice term!

TASK 1 (507,508,509,)

WHAT FOOD DO YOU LIKE?
1.-CLICK ON THIS LINK AND FIND A RECEPY YOU LIKE.
1.-CLICK ON THIS LINK AND FIND A RECEPY YOU LIKE.
2.-COPY THE MOST DELICIOUS ONE.LOOK AT THE GLOSSARY AND ILUSTRATE 5 NEW WORDS YOU LEARN.
3.-PRINT IT AND HAND IT IN TO YOUR TEACHER NEXT CLASS.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/

Oh well done Lulu, you managed to save your blog from a fate worse than death !!!
ResponderEliminar